If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. My team and I will do everything we can to help.
Residents of the Second Congressional District of Oregon can contact my office for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies. In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to my office.
My district offices are staffed with Oregonians who can field your questions and concerns, and specialize in dealing with federal agencies and cutting through some of the red tape. I have two veterans on my staff who assist Oregonians with problems at the VA. Should you need assistance, please call my office toll free from the 541 area code at 800-533-3303.
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
This is a three step process. Step one is to fill in the form with the required data, then click the “Generate Request for Review” button at the bottom of the page. Once reviewed, print and mail, fax, or hand deliver the document to our office. The address and fax number are on the generated page.