Below is a list of helpful resources for wildfire safety. Stay safe, Oregon.
- Info on Public Assitance
- Info on Individual Assistance
- Apply online at www.disasterassistance.gov
- Constituents may call the registration phone number at 1-800-621-3362 (TTY: 800-462-7585).
- Oregonians displaced by wildfires can learn how to access their mail here.
- State of Oregon Fires and Hotspots Map
- Road Closure/Conditions Map
- Jackson County Evacuation Map
- Air Quality Map
Sign Up for Alerts, by county:
- All Counties
- Hood River
- Lake (announcements)
- Wallowa (announcements)
Shelter and Aid
- Red Cross: Find an Open Shelter
- Red Cross Cascades Facebook Page
For more on Rep. Walden's recent efforts on preventing wildfires and forest management, click here.